Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bloggers quilt festival, take 2

Good morning ya'all!

Amy has said we can enter two quilts into the festival, woohoo~ So I thought I'd throw in my scrappy boxes.



 It's been a few years since I've made this, but I love it and have used it as Isaiah's quilt- in- the- bed all Winter. It's the perfect size for a bitty baby.

I had a bunch of 1" in width bits of scraps that I didn't want to part with. So came up with this scrappy design.

I started with this..



Made in a rainbow of colors....



And then CUT on both diagonals!!



Made a middle...



And put it all together.


 Here's the back...


Name: scrappy boxes
Size: 45" square
Designed, pieced and quilted by me!

More about it here.

Thanks for stopping by! Here's a link to my first entry, if you haven't seen it already.

 post signature

4 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Beautiful! I love this design and the use of the small scraps and strips ... :-) Pat

Jodi said...

Wow, that's beautiful and very unique, at least to me. Thanks for sharing how you did it!

CitricSugar said...

I love teeny tiny work!! Gorgeous!

Sparky said...

Hi Dorian, this is really nice quilt....
By the way we have you on the flower hop today wed...will you be posting please let us know asap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...