Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another home made Christmas post

Hello everyone, Bumping around blog land this week, I've been seeing a lot of 'hand made Christmas'  posts. I love seeing all the goodies people make their loved ones.

So here is my hand made post :)

My oldest son loves drafting and engineering drawing type stuff...layouts for his trains, trains, buildings, etc. So I made him an art bag to hold his drafting supplies.


It has space for paper, pencils, rulers, calculator, erasers...and zips up to keep it all together.

I made some pretty pillows for dd's tree fort.


Sigh~ I know, my pillow forms aren't as big as the cases...I'm terrible at math. lol

And for my youngest son, he wanted a cape.


It's  reversable. And can easily slip on and off over his head.


He loves it! 
I'm not the only one in the house to make hand made things though. My dd and youngest made us all some cute cards. And my oldest made things out of wood for us. I have a picture of just two of those things though.

This is a pinball machine he made for his sister.


He plans on putting some electronics in it, so that it keep score.

And here's a nice little box he made for me. I keep it on my sewing table.


He's doing so good with his woodworking!

I love getting hand made gifts, how about you?

Have a great day all.

 post signature

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Handmade gifts are the best!!! Those are all such thoughtful and terrific gifts.

Linda said...

Hand made gifts are the best!! I make gifts for everyone on my list every year..I think it's more meaningful that way. Happy New Year!!

RobynLouise said...

Lovely gifts that have been made. The dovetailing on the wooden box is becoming a lost art so congrats to your son for doing such a good job!
Cheers,
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...